We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A simple and quick recipe that makes you dizzy with pleasure due to the combination of tastes and colors.
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion
- a bag of frozen Mexican vegetables
- 3 hammers and 2 chicken wings
- spices for chicken
- bay leaves, pepper, salt to taste
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 300 ml water
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vegetable pots with chicken:
Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into slices, then place them in a pan greased with a little oil. Add julienned onions, Mexican vegetables, 2-3 bay leaves, salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the oil and then mix all the components, and finally add water.
Season the chicken and place in the pan over the vegetable pot.
Bake for about 50 minutes on medium heat. Rotate the chicken to make it on both sides.
Vegetable pots (also called "monk")
if we don't put eggplant, it has a cv? I don't really like eggplant.
No problem, eggplant does not radically influence the taste of the pot.
It has nothing to do with the recipe, but someone can tell me how to prepare those frozen vegetables, Mexican mix, I don't know exactly how to tell them, it contains carrot peas, etc., to taste good.
I usually use that Mexican vegetable mix as a side dish. Heat the vegetables in a little butter, then add salt and pepper to taste.
can the name be changed in the General Assembly as in the army?
:)) yes, we can change the name of the pot. I didn't get to join the army, so I didn't know about the General Assembly.
That's also why I wanted to prepare it, but I didn't know how. I thought it might boil :))
In any case, thank you for & quotpont & quot.
With pleasure! If you don't have it at hand, you can use oil instead of butter. And you can do something else: you can talk to me in person)
Does he have a CV if we don't put cabbage and eggplant ?? He doesn't have that taste anymore. I am 13 years old and I want to impress my mother, even if I have never made a meal in my life. ))))))
Many more! I'm glad that for your first cooked food you chose one of my recipes :) The pot will not have exactly the same taste, but it will still be tasty, so don't worry. Success! )
Your recipes are very good. The details given are of "vital" importance when cooking! I can only congratulate you and tell you that, for some time now, when I have doubts about preparing a meal, I go in quickly and look for the recipe here, because I have great confidence in your advice!
Thank you! Simona G.
Thank you for your trust and I promise that I will continue to give the same importance to the details when writing the recipes.
a green celery thread and about 2-3 cloves of garlic must be added to the vegetables, so for flavoring. (more at the end).
and even a little thyme doesn't hurt.
Yes, vegetables never spoil, the more they are, the better the pot will come out. I don't seem to put thyme in pots, but that depends on everyone's tastes.
Now I also made vegetable pots. I hope it turns out good! I think it wouldn't hurt a little garlic. Thanks for posting! Good health and blessing!
Thanks for the idea, I hadn't thought about garlic until now.
A delicacy! Thank you very much for the recipe.
Don't spoil a hot pepper there, so keep it longer & quotThe General Assembly *
:) You're very right, don't spoil a hot pepper at all in this recipe.
In addition to the recommended ingredients, I allowed myself to put a diced zucchini. Now, my stew with parsley and fresh dill on top is "resting" on the hot stove of my mother's kitchen stove, waiting for my wife to give her the grade.
Is it a tasty stew? I'm sure, because I followed the instructions of the most famous man in the pan!
Florin, the most famous man in the pan is the one who wrote the instructions, then there is no problem not to have received a good grade from his wife :))) Especially since there were some pumpkins there, he practically tasted the improved version of pot recipe!
Yes, as usual, a fun in the kitchen. congratulations, man, you are grade 10. I have commented several times in these years, you are strong, but I will not go into details. I admire you. (I never give my name, sorry)
Hearing that you have been using my recipes for years, I can't help but overlook the lack of a name :) It is possible that, after reading the praises, it was much too euphoric to pay attention to the signature :) For me it is good to know that there are people who appreciate my work here, so I feel somewhat morally obliged to keep the bar so that future recipes will make you consider that I have remained at grade 10.
Too bad such a site does not appear above in various google searches. Only today I found him and I was very excited. recipes, presentation, everything, what's more! First I took a look at all the fasting networks and I immediately realized that they have something special. And so it was. When I got home I got to work because it's still fasting and the ideas about what to eat are less and less. Conclusion: the monk's pot is insane! tomorrow I make green beans with sesame and I don't stop until I try them all. :)
Ana, if you keep your opinion and after trying some of the recipes you put your eyes on, then google really has no excuse not to put the site above in search :) Seriously, rather I am the one guilty, not google. that is, my inexperience in optimization - promotion and other things like that makes the site not occupy more often leading places in search results, in the conditions of a real inflation of culinary blogs, many made by professionals in the field (and I do not mean the culinary one) and somewhere on the verge of spam (some recipes don't seem to help the reader in any way).
Overall, I couldn't even be upset with them, I can't forget that the existence of my blog is due exclusively to Google - I would never have started this culinary blog if it weren't for the multitude of & quotproduces & quot their free that I could learn, experience, and even monetize.
I'll cook again tomorrow! Although it's a bit pretentious to say "quotgatit" when we talk about that bean with sesame :)
-3 cloves garlic
Cut the carrot and parsley into slices, the celery and pepper into pieces, the onion and cabbage (larger), the broccoli, open the bouquets and cut the garlic into slices and put them all in a yena bowl with half a cup of water and a little salt.
Bake for half an hour.
Serve simply with sour cream or as a garnish.
You can put whatever vegetables you want (peas, corn, beans, etc.)
Try this video recipe too
1. Prepare the rice and clean the vegetables, wash and chop as desired.
2. Clean the chest of any bones, skin and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Fry in hot oil over high heat on both sides.
3. When the meat is browned (as you like), quench it with white wine.
4. After it decreases, put the vegetables, stir a little.
5. After a short time, add the rice together with the greens, mix.
6. After about 5 minutes, add the hot soup.
Pour the soup over the meat, turn a little, reduce the heat. The pot is covered. From time to time we look and mix until it is ready.
Zucchini stuffed with vegetables and chicken
If the garden pumpkins still appeared, I didn't think too much about them and I tested them in this recipe, Zucchini stuffed with vegetables and chicken.
Very tasty in this combination, and the recipe is a classic one, with ingredients available to anyone.
The tomato sauce with the inside of the pumpkin is great good and consistent.
Find the recipe on the blog Pumpkin stuffed with cerealand also in the category of pumpkin recipes, I recommend the recipe Squares with pumpkin and carrots.
- 2 garden pumpkins, larger
- For the filling:
- 500 gr chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell pepper, red
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr smoked cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- For the sauce:
- 250 gr tomato paste
- the core cut from the pumpkin
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 150 ml of water
- 1 bunch of green parsley
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the filling for the Zucchini recipe stuffed with vegetables and chicken.
Peel and finely chop the vegetables, pass the chicken breast through the mincer and chop the parsley.
Put in a deep frying pan, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic, and when they penetrate easily, add the carrots and pepper. Stir until the carrots are penetrated and add the chicken. Sprinkle the spices and mix the ingredients well, so that the meat penetrates evenly. When the meat is well penetrated, turn off the heat and leave the filling ingredients to cool. Then add the chopped parsley and eggs and mix well.
Meanwhile, we prepare the zucchini and the sauce for the Pumpkin recipe stuffed with vegetables and chicken.
Wash the pumpkins well, cut them in half and dig out the inside, leaving the edges of 5-6 mm.
We pass the hollowed core through a blender and boil it with tomato paste and water for the sauce. Add a clove of grated garlic and finely chopped basil leaves, salt and pepper to taste. Boil the sauce on the fire for 2-3 boils and put it in an oven tray.
Fill the pumpkin halves with the above composition and place them in the sauce tray. If there is still composition, mix it with the sauce. Put the tray in the oven for 20-30 minutes, at 175 degrees, or until the zucchini penetrate. In the last 5-6 minutes, sprinkle grated cheese on top of them.
Serve the zucchini stuffed, warm, with the sauce in which they were prepared, sprinkled with finely chopped green parsley.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, recipes and much more.
Ingredients Winter vegetable pots
- 2 potatoes
- 100 gr. cauliflower
- 100 gr. broccoli
- 100 gr. champinion mushrooms
- 1 red pepper or 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 6 & # 8211 7 basil leaves
- 1 thyme branch
- 50 ml. olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- optional: 1 tablespoon yeast flakes
Preparing vegetables for winter vegetable pots
- Turn the oven on and preheat to 180 ° C.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Wash and peel the pepper and pips, cut into slices.
- In a pot, preferably of tuci, heat over medium heat 50 ml. oil, add onion and a pinch of salt. Fry the onion 3 & # 8211 4 minutes, until it starts to soften.
- Add the peppers and garlic, stirring constantly, so as not to burn.
- When the onion and pepper have softened, turn off the heat.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes of the right size.
- Wash and break the cauliflower and broccoli bunches and cut the mushrooms in half.
- In a ceramic form, place all the vegetables distributed mixed in the whole tray, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sautéed onion and pepper on top.
- Add chopped greens on top, preferably fresh, but you can also use dried greens. I only had dry on hand and although I regretted that I didn't have a green connection, the result turned out tasty even so. I used basil and dried thyme. Mix well for homogenization.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil so that it does not allow steam to escape.
- Place in preheated oven for 50 & # 8211 60 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed, remove the foil, taking care not to burn due to the hot steam, check if the vegetables are soft, sprinkle with oil and serve on plates and add a little parsley or green dill. I also added some yeast flakes, which I told you about earlier recipe for baked stuffed mushrooms.
A symphony of flavors this wonderful pot. It goes great served both hot and cold, with some polenta or a simple rice garnish. Outside of fasting periods, the winter vegetable pot is a delicious and inexpensive garnish.
Vegetable pots with beef
You noticed that I gave it to the vegetables and in order not to get out of rhythm, I propose for you this weekend a pot of vegetables, with beef so as not to disappoint my half :).
I say for the weekend because the preparation time is a little longer.
- 1 kg beef (I used the pulp)
- 2 carrots
- 2 pieces of parsnips
- 3 smaller onions
- 1/4 celery
- 1 leek
- 4-5 suitable potatoes
- 200ml oil
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste (you can use a diced pepper)
- 1 bay leaf
- 150ml broth
Cut the beef into small cubes and fry in a little oil until light in color. Leave until the water from the meat decreases and then fill with water. Add a bay leaf and simmer.
When the meat is almost ready, add the sliced carrots, parsnips, celery and onion. Add more water until the vegetables are covered and let it boil.
When the meat is cooked, add the diced potatoes and the sliced leeks. Put the broth, pepper paste and about 1/2 glass of oil and put the pan in the oven.
I moved the food from one pot to another because the one I started cooking in had plastic handles.
Leave the pot in the oven on low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
Serve with pickles. It is delicious!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Vegetable pots with chicken
Vegetable pots with chicken from: chicken breast or 3-4 upper chicken legs, potatoes, onions, zucchini, cabbage, peppers, tomatoes.
- 1 chicken breast or 3-4 upper chicken legs
- 5 large potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 cabbage
- 2 peppers
- 3 tomatoes
Peel the vegetables and cut them into different shapes according to everyone's imagination, place them in the pan, add the sliced chicken breast and the upper thighs.
Season with basil, tarragon, pepper, add cubes of margarine or pour oil, enough water to cover the preparation and put them in the oven.
When it is almost ready, add the sliced tomatoes and put the tray back in the oven. When it is tender, sprinkle with grated cheese, parsley and dill.
Vegetable pots & # 8211 fasting recipe
It's kind of recipe which helps you get rid of all the vegetables in the fridge. Why is it called peasant? Because you put any kind of vegetable and if it has more vegetables it is even better, just like in the country - it has only groves of all nations, as my children say.
I also recommend the recipe for pots in oil or tomato juice for the winter. It's a treat!
Peasant fasting pot (sometimes called monastery pot or monk pot)
Before the Revolution this was found in food: pots, peas, green beans, pots were rarely found in oil - that was the best.
Many did not even want to hear about pots, peas and green beans. & # 128578 Related to pots, in my family is a very funny story. & # 128578
When we got married, my husband only ate a few dishes, as was usual at home.
At my house, they cooked everything, my mother made all kinds of preserves for the winter, so we ate pots, pasta, rice, green beans and much more.
So my mother, being free, asked me what to cook, what my husband would like to eat, and I told him to cook pots and leave the eggplants in larger slices, not to cut them too small. That was exactly what my husband didn't like. & # 128578
Out of shame, he ate the poor man and has since begun to eat pots & # 128512. My sister was small, she was 6 years old then and being peltic (just like me), she said & bdquoghiuveci & rdquo (try to pronounce peltic, see how delicious it sounds).
I made her tell me that she wants me to make her "bdquoghiuveci", because it's Doru's favorite food.
Here are some other recipes that I recommend:
Add all the vegetables in a pan or saucepan, add the oil and spices, tomatoes or broth and top with water to cover the vegetables.
Cover with foil or lid and put in the oven at the right heat.
This is the simplest, fastest and tastiest way to prepare the peasant pot. & # 128578
After an hour, check the vegetables, taste them and add spices if necessary.
Add the wine and put it in the oven, without a lid, to brown it nicely. Leave for only 10-15 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, with chopped greens on top.
Vegetable pots & ndash fasting recipe
There is another way of preparing the pot, in which the vegetables are simmered one by one, starting with the onion, depending on how fast it boils.
But this option is extremely simple, and food cooked in the oven is known to be much healthier and tastier, right?
This way, even a novice or inexperienced housewife can prepare a wonderful pot. & # 128578
I made a pot tray a few days ago and I can't describe to you how it smelled in my kitchen, I actually perfumed the slum. My husband has been smelling it since he got out of the car. & # 128578
I added a fennel root, which was boring awkwardly in the box with vegetables and 2 tufted artichokes, and my pot had an indescribable aroma. Well, it's not for nothing that he is also called & bdquoGENERAL ASSEMBLY & rdquo, right?
I recommend you too winter pot recipe here. I recommend you to try other fasting recipes, simpler or more complex, cheaper or more expensive, for all tastes and pockets. It's worth a try. & # 128578
Ingredients Pumpkin pots with chicken and yolks
- 700 grams of fresh and raw pumpkin
- 1 large onion
- 200 grams of yolks (or other fresh mushrooms)
- 150 grams of bell pepper (I used red and green for more color)
- 300-400 grams of boneless chicken legs, cut into pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 200 ml. mashed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme (optional)
- chopped green parsley (if desired, you can put and / or fresh dill) and pepper
Preparation Pumpkin pots with chicken and yolks:
1. At first, I recommend to prepare the zucchini: wash well (not peeled, but you can remove the peel, if you prefer), peel and then cut into cubes of about 3 cm. I used a zucchini of ours, local, with white-green skin and a zucchini with almost black skin.
2. Put the pumpkin cubes in a large sieve and sprinkle with salt. We will let them sweat for 10-15 minutes there, removing from the water they contain.
3. While the pumpkins are removing from the water, we take care of the preliminary preparation of all the other ingredients: salt and pepper the pieces of chicken legs and set aside, clean and wash the peppers and onions, which are finely chopped, crush the garlic the peppers are cut into larger pieces & # 8211 I did so, for the visual impact they bring to the food, the yolks are carefully cleaned and broken into strips.
After the pumpkins have "sweated" well, lightly press in a sieve, then toss the cubes well in a clean kitchen towel.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and quickly brown on all sides the pre-seasoned chicken leg pieces for no more than 3-4 minutes, then remove to a simmer. plate and keep aside.
5. Add the chopped onion and crushed garlic to the remaining fat in the pan. Add a pinch of salt, reduce the heat and cook the onion until it starts to soften.
6. Add the pepper pieces over the hardened onion and cook everything over low heat, adding from time to time 1 tablespoon of hot water, if the vegetables seem to remain dry, until the peppers start to soften (about 7-8 minutes).
7. Add the pumpkin cubes over the onion and pepper, increase the heat a little (to be medium-hot) and fry the zucchini, stirring frequently, for about 8-10 minutes, until the edges of the cubes are not as firm, start to be barely noticeable in the corners.
8. Now add the yellow strips and mix well. Add three tablespoons of hot water, put the lid on and simmer for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
9. Add the chicken pieces back to the pan, along with the juice they left on the plate, and now add the tomato puree.
10. Let the food simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat, adjust the taste with salt and pepper, optionally, add thyme and sprinkle with chopped greens. The food is ready to serve.
This pot of zucchini with yolks has a wonderful aroma: sweet, from pumpkins and vegetables, intensely fragrant, from yolks. The food was wonderfully warm, but just as good and cold. Great appetite!