We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Pies and tarts
- Courgette quiche
Called lakror me kungull in Albanian. The ‘I vogel’ and ‘e madh’ refer to a small or large pumpkin vegetable – courgette vs squash for example.
London, England, UK
4 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 pie
- 6 courgettes, grated
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 300g plain flour
- olive oil, for greasing
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:40min ›Ready in:55min
- In a mixing bowl mix together the grated courgettes, sugar, eggs and bicarb. Add the flour and continue to mix; you are looking for a thick, sticky mixture.
- In a large round baking tray (about 5cm deep) rub some olive oil over the base and edges.
- Scoop the mixture onto the tray and spread out evenly, then pour a small amount of olive oil onto your hand and rub it in circles gently over the top of the mixture. This should flatten it and leave it with a slightly shiny surface.
- Bake in a preheated 180 C / Gas 4 oven for 40 minutes. The top should be a golden brown once cooked.
See it on my blog
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Way too much flour in this recipe to have no salt mixed in. I think if I were to make it again, I would go all-out savory, and put in onion, tomatoes, garlic.-07 Mar 2018